Family and Matrimonial
Maitland Walker's family team are based in Minehead and Cheltenham but regularly act for clients in Gloucester, Taunton, Bridgwater, North Somerset, South Somerset and cover the entire area of Exmoor. However, due to our expertise in dealing with divorce and financial matters we have a client base that extends beyond Gloucestershire and Somerset, to include the M5 and M4 corridors.
Our family team advises on:
- Divorce & Matrimonial Disputes
- Separation Agreements
- Cohabitation disputes (unmarried couples)
- Civil partnerships
- Financial Settlements upon divorce, separation and civil partnership dissolution
- Pre Nuptial Agreements and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Living Together Agreements/Cohabitation Deeds
- Advising in relation to other property disputes
- Children (including contact, residence, relocation and parental responsibility)
- Claims made under the Inheritance [Provision for Family and Dependants] Act 1975
We understand that you may need to talk through issues with a knowledgeable, understanding family solicitor before deciding on what action to take and we are happy to offer a free 30 minute initial consultation to discuss your options with you. If necessary we can arrange appointments out of office hours or offer a telephone consultation. In many cases it is prudent for you to take early advice to ensure your interests are protected.
For further information please contact Janice Leyland.