Licensing, Betting and Gaming
Maitland Walker’s licensing department attracts a broad mix of clients ranging from large companies to individual entrepreneurs, all of whom recognise the team’s dedication and energy.
Both the Licensing Act 2003 and the Gambling Act 2005 have changed the face of licensing law in the UK. The team at Maitland Walker has met the challenge and continue to use their understanding of the licensed trade to exploit the possibilities under the new legislation on behalf of their clients to encourage the continuity, flexibility and profitability of their clients.
What we offer
Advice and assistance on all aspects of the following:
- Personal and Premises Licences
- Personal, Premises and Operating Licences under the Gambling Act 2005
- Judicial Reviews in the High Court
- Investigating and defending regulatory matters
- Consultancy advice on all alcohol and entertainment licensing, betting and gaming related activities and regulatory law
- Due diligence on property and corporate transactions
For more information please email our Licensing department at email@example.com.
To view our latest licensing news please click here.