Sheree-Ann is a Partner in the Litigation & Dispute Resolution department in our Taunton office, whose practice consists of all types commercial litigation with a particular focus on competition and EU law related litigation. Sheree-Ann has represented several of the firm's major corporate clients in the pharmaceutical, transport, leisure and public sectors in a range of complex and high value disputes.
Sheree-Ann is capable in all types of commercial litigation having advised on hundreds of disputes since joining the firm.
Her experience includes:
- acting for the Royal Berkshire Polo Club Limited and others in defending trademark infringment proceedings brought by Lifestyle Equities C.V. and another in connection with the BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB trademark;
- acting for Rest & Play Footwear Limited in its claim in the Competition Appeals Tribunal against George Rye & Sons Limited (see here),
- acting in a follow on damages claim brought against participants in the LCD Cartel by a substantial group of commercial UK purchasers,
- acting in a follow on damages claim brought by a South American purchaser against partipants in the Marine Hose Cartel,
- acting for Addison Lee against Transport for London in connection with their alleged discriminatory polices favouring black cabs,
- representing over 90 claimants based in South East Asia in recovery of damages arising from failed property investment,
- acting for parallel importers of pharmecutical products in major litigation involving allegations of intellectual property infringment by pharmaceutical manufacturers (see article relating to trademark infringment case here and judgment of the European Court relating to patent infringment case here),
- dealing with a number of lease renewal claims for a major client operating from over 150 commercial properties in the UK.
On the non-contentious side, Sheree-Ann advises the firm's pharmaceutical clients on European trade law and issues relating to the parallel importation of pharmacuetical products.
Sheree-Ann has been praised by clients for providing "smooth and accessible service" and her "professional approach".Read more
Sheree-Ann joined the firm in October 2009. She received her BA in Jurisprudence in 2006 from the University of Oxford, Jesus College and went on to complete her LPC at Plymouth University in 2008. Sheree-Ann also holds a post-graduate diploma in EU Competition Law from Kings College London obtained in 2014. She was admitted as a solicitor in the Senior Court of England and Wales in 2013 and has 8+ years post qualification experience.
Sheree-Ann loves nothing more than getting away to the beach at the weekend.