Guy trained in London and as a commercial law specialist has been a partner in two large South West law practices – Bevan Ashford (now Ashfords) and Stones.
Until 2010 Guy was a partner at Stones, heading up the company commercial team. Between his time with Ashfords and Stones he spent five years running his own group of manufacturing companies.Read more
He provides practical advice to small and medium-sized businesses, and aims to add value to the commercial relationships and transactions in which he becomes involved.
When not working he enjoys being with his family, country pursuits, music, walking, competitive target shooting, motorcycling and cooking.
- Managing a team of lawyers working on commercial transactions.
- Providing specialist advice on corporate finance, business restructuring, partnership arrangements, shareholder arrangements and complicated commercial contractual arrangements.
- A practical and effective approach to providing legal advice to business.
- Being pro-active for the client and driving commercial deals forward.
- Encouraging entrepreneurship in schools and mentoring young entrepreneurs.